Shadow work prompts

Shadow work prompts  


What is an event that deeply influenced me?

What is my favourite childhood memory?

What would I tell myself 5 years ago, if I could?

What is my least favourite thing about myself?

  • How does it influence me?
  • How can I learn to accept it?
  • How can I learn to love it?

What is my number 1 pet peeve?

What do I envy of others?

If I were to live in a perfect world what would it look like?

What is the definition of perfect life for me?

What would I have to do in order to achieve my perfect life?

Who hurt me the most in my life?

What is something I do for others, but neglect about yourself?

What is a promise to myself, that I broke?

What is a promise to myself, that I kept?

What rational fears do I have?

What irrational fears do I have?

Do I have any privileges?

What is something I really love, but never pursue?

Are there any grudges that I hold?

How could I be kinder to myself?

How do I consciously or unconsciously punish myself?

What is something that makes life worth living?

If I could talk to someone who has passed, what would I say?

If I woke up 100% fearless, what would be the first thing I would do?

When was I the most proud of myself?

What is worse, failing or never trying?

What are my top 5 bucket list activities I want to do before dying?

Am I scared of growing old/up?

What kind of person do I want to be in this world?

How can I live my life in a way, that I would be proud of?

What kind of habits does my ideal self have?

Does my ideal self make mistakes?

Who have I loved the most in my life?

Has the loss of someone close influenced me deeply?

Is there someone that I have not forgiven?

What is a secret you have never told anyone?

What is the worst feeling?

How did my parents break my heart?

When I think about my childhood, what makes me angry or frustrated?

When and where do I feel most at ease?

When and where do I feel happy?

Am I more introverted or extroverted?



With love, 

Ronie  

Comments

Popular Posts