WELCOME! 

Hello beautiful humans and welcome to My Ordinary Blog! I am thrilled to have you here. 

I hope that you will enjoy reading my blog posts and their content is going to help and inspire you. 

But before we start, I would like to tell you little something about myself. My name is Ronie, I am a high school student, contemporary dancer, history nerd, travelling and food lover and, from now on, an aspiring blogger/writer. 

I will mostly write about lifestyle, everyday student and life struggles and overall whatever else that will come to mind and seem reasonable to share with the world. Please, if you have any suggestions of improving my blog or ideas for content, don't hesitate and contact me via email or instagram. I am looking forward to hearing from you! 

Lots of love, 
Ronie 

Comments

Popular Posts